| |

Yeah,...sorry about the absene. I was actually trying VERY HARD to blog, but there were a few complications with blogger.com, so there wasn't much I could possibly do about it. ( And no, this isn't an exuse I'm making up for myself!)
Oh, and not to mention vacation! Yup. Vacation. AND my brother's wedding, so chill! Lolz!

Anywayz, I just finished waching one of the best movies EVER! It would be Frequency, starring Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quaid! If you haven't watched it yet, then watch it now, as in N.O.W!! You won't be disappointed, I promise. I mean, all together, I've watched that film 9 times! Yahoo users rated it B, but it is by far, A+! Watch it,...NOW!

1 comments:

Ange Johnson said...

hey you! you looked great at that gathering a couple months ago. Just thought i'd say hi.

.