Work

| |

I'm probably not going to work at McDonald's. Not that I don't want to or anything,...but I don't think they need more staff there at the moment. I actually went through all the trouble of filling out the paper for application, and glued a picture of myself on it, and gave it to one of the workers there,.... how could they not call me after so long? So, I naturally assumed that they don't need any more workers,....either that or the boss is a loser.
Anyhow, I'm being proactive and started job hunting. There are several places where I know they need more workers.

Here are a few:

*Jonathan's
A Family Restaurant that I enjoy eating at. It's a 15 minute walk from here, and I've contemplated working there before. I'm not so sure I wanna work at a Family Restaurant though.

*Treasure Factory
A Second Hand Shop that is only a 2 minute walk from my place. I like browsing through their clothe selection, which isn't so bad, but not entirely good either. I like the fact that I wouldn't have to re-dye my hair black if I were to work there.

*スパゲッティ食堂
A chain store restaurant for spaghetti, pasta and pizza, and is a decent 40 min walk from my place. I've eaten there only once, but it was pretty good, and right now, I'm thinking that that might be a fun place to work at... I'm not so sure though.

*ラーメン屋
We have a rawmen shop nearby, and it always seems short-staffed, and they're always in need of more workers. It's an option, but I don't like the atmosphere of the place. It's kinda gloomy. I also think the smell of rawmen will drive me nuts! I like the taste of it, but having to smell it's wicked flavors all day is going to sicken me.

*Baby Sitting
Rich and spoiled gringos that don't have time for their children will drop them at our place, or we'll go to their place, and we watch them. The pay is not bad at all.

There are more places that are looking for workers, but I'm not looking forward to working at those places, so therefore, the above is where I'll chose from. We'll see where I'll end up working in a few days.

0 comments:

.