blah blah

| |

Tomorrow is my nieces very 1st Birthday, and I'll be baking her very 1st Birthday cake! I also drew a picture of her, but that's more for the parents, Dawn and Yasu, than for her. I hope they like it. I'll be posting it soon on my art blog, so stay tuned.
Anyway, we all know that I got a job at the sushi place, right? I'll be starting work there this Sunday, and that's good news for me. My boss is also a very friendly dude, and he's easy to communicate with. I hate those people who act like they have a stick up there hiny. They look and act constipated, and it's nothing pleasant.
Recently, I can't sleep so well at night because of mosquitoes and the heat. It's soooo annoying! The other night, I didn't even get a wink of sleep. I watched the needles of my watch telling me that it is now 2 AM, 3 AM, 4 AM,.....7 AM! All for those annoying bugs. I wish they'd go instinct or something.
I LOVE pop-corn! I love pop-corn so much, that it's a threat to my health! I think I'll go on a little pop-corn fast along with my sugar and alcohol fast. I will do me good.


And that's about it for an update on my life. Will post more later.

1 comments:

C said...

Good thing I'm planning on a winter visit, I hate the warmth when I'm trying to sleep, and the mosquitos ever more :c

.