work, life, this 'n that.

| |

My dear older brother will be visiting all the way from Taiwan this month!! I'm overjoyed! I miss that guy...

That's the good news. The bad news is that my back and shoulders and neck are in pain. You know how your back and shoulders start aching when you're short on sleep for a few days in a row? Well, that's the kinda pain I'm dealing with right now. The other night, I got ZERO sleep. I came back from work at around 1am, took a shower and got to bed at 2am, but despite how tired my body was, my brain was wide awake, and wouldn't stop spinning, and I couldn't find a position that I felt comfortable to sleep in. It was SO annoying! I was horrified as I watched it getting brighter outside and checked my watch to read 4:30am. I gave up on sleeping after that. I had work the next day, and thankfully, I slept well that night, but I'm still rather tired, and I've got work tonight as well. I'm getting used to it though, and I'm making less mistakes. It's all good.

It's getting so hot and sticky these days. It's doing horrible wonders to my appetite too. I don't feel like eating much these days, even when I'm hungry! I look at food, (esp. if it's a soup, or it's a hot dish) and believe it or not, feel tired--just by looking at it! It's insane! I have a feeling I'll be losing some weight...heh heh! There exceptions to this though. For example, if it were an avocado salad, or mixed nuts, or a chilled fruit salad, or chicken salad, I'll be up to eating it. Other then that though, food tires me.

I'm wondering if I should change my hair style. Maybe cut it short? Maybe grow it out super long and perm it straight? Cut a new style of bangs? I'm not so sure, but I want a new look. We'll see what I'll end up doing. Oh, but I'm positive about getting contact lenses. Glasses are such, such a bore!

Will write more later

5 comments:

C said...

Glasses can be hot ^^ =)

Eyeliner said...

Yeah, they can be. But they have to be the "right" kind, and I don't have the right kind now. Soooo, if I have the choice between buying the right kind of glasses, and buying contacts, I'd chose contacts.

C said...

Everything is alright with you? ^^

eyeliner said...

sorry about the silence. I've been way too busy these days. I'm gunna try to write recently. I've got insomia.... it's killing me...slowly. whaa
How are you doing though, C?

C said...

Good thing writing here then, I've been busy as well. Working you know, saving money. Heard Japans's more expensive these days, true?

I'm good though, but... Sleepy all the time... :/

.