iroiro

| |

Work:
Is tiring and there's a lot that I need to get used to. I know I don't work long hours or anything, but just the fact that I'm working during the time that I unwind and start getting ready for well-deserved sleep, (9-12pm) is difficult. My boss isn't the stressed and stretched type though, and that's good. He's actually quite funny, which is really good. Angry, unpleasant people, who act like they've got sticks up their hiny are very near the top of my I-don't-like list. Anyhow, good thing my boss isn't like that, and most of my co-workers are friendly and don't bite. Of course, this could be because I'm new and all, but I hope not. My costume could stand some improvements. It's so not cool. So, so not cool.

Movies:
August Rush was movie that I simply LOVED! It's brilliant, and if you haven't watched it yet, than rent it NOW, or download it NOW, or if by any chance it's in the cinemas, than go watch it NOW!! (In any of the above situations, don't forget your pop-corn! Pop-corn happens to be the life of every film.)
I watched a slightly boring movie recently as well by the name of Australia, staring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. Being that both of them are so talented in acting, I was expecting more of the movie, but honestly, I ended up turning it off half way through, and i don't intend on finishing it either. I assume it's partly because there was no pop-corn, and also because I was already a bit sleepy when I started the movie, but either way, it could have been much, much better. The style of the movie didn't appeal to me.
Pink Panthar part 2 was another movie I just loved, and there wasn't any pop-corn either! I had such a good time laughing that I probably couldn't have cared less for pop-corn if it was served! I heard that part 1 wasn't so cool, and so I didn't bother to watch it. So just in case you got turned off by part 1, don't let that scare you away from part 2, because I hear a lot of people saying that it was a marked improvement part1. Just watch it!

Life:
I'm still on the sugar and alcohol fast, and I feel alive! I also started exercising and walking more too, and I feel more energetic compared to when I was lazing around all day. I think it's especially important that I keep my health a priority since I need my body to keep going till later hours. And besides, I'm only 18. My body should be capable of so much more!
I walked an hour yesturday to the nearest mall and was horrified to see that they were doing a 20~70% off sale! Horrified because I don't have any money right now!! Argh! It was pure pain as I walked up and down the hall ways of the mall checking out the super-cool clothes and adorable nick-nacks. Whaa!
I'm so tired in the evenings these days. I'll blame it all on the disturbance to my equilibrium by my late shifts. My body is adjusting at a snail pase. Hurry up!!

0 comments:

.