Uhuh.

| |

I'll be visiting a friends place for around 2 weeks, so that means no blogging for a while. (Not that I blog too often these days.) I'll work on that once I'm back, but for now, it's bye bye bye. (Oh, gawd.)

Oh, and I just wanted to let you know that I've got frost bites all over my poor toes. It hurts pretty bad and my toes look rather deformed. I was planning on taking a picture and posting it here, but after taking my socks off and having another good look, I changed my mind. Far too embarssing. But who needs a pic from me when you have the internet?

Oh, and Christopher,...I'm not so sure if you read my recent-older posts or not, but if you wanna contact me, it's all about skype! My Yahoo is kinda messed up at the moment. I'll probably be on skype over at my friend's place. I'd love to chat! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't read that :O Good thing you told me again, I'll be on skype then ^^

Anonymous said...

Oh Eiko...add me too so I can talk to you!! just type in my full name with no caps and a dot inbetween.k?Love you and miss you TONZ!!

Rhyden said...

hahahahah you too? i got frost bite last year, freakishly painful and gross looking

Rhyden said...

OK princess.......two weeks are kinda long past from the date you posted that, sooooo anything new? Ok yeah i know have been a delinquent blogger too but still, i posted stuff for valentines day. oh by the way, happy valentine's day.

.