Leaving

| |

You might have read about it on Yuriko's blog, but just in case you haven't, I'll announce it here: we are indeed moving!
There are card board boxes and garbage bags everywhere! We're boxing up our summer clothes and purging through our stuff and getting rid of junk. It's amazing how much garbage one room can hold! Yuriko and I just finished an hour of purging through our personal stuff, and within just 1 hour, we had 2 garbage bags full of complete, no-questions-asked garbage! I estimate 10 full garbage bags of junk by the end of our packing escapades! It's insane.
It's also going to be so weird living with just my family, and only 8 of us all together. I'm so used to being in Homes with over 20 people, so this is going to take a while to get used to. But it's a nice house, cozy and cute. We will be bringing our stuff over to the new house next Tuesday. I'll take pictures of the place then, and will post them here. Until then, there's a hell of a lot more packing, purging and junking to do, so ta ta ta!

5 comments:

C said...

So what will this do to our plans? =<

Eyeliner said...

...It doesn't look too good right now. *sob
Our Home center is going through major changes, the biggest change being our family moving to a much smaller house and start a new center there. January will still be very topsy turvy and all around crazy with settling in and stuff. :(
I'm SO sorry!
I honestly didn't see this one coming.

C said...

Oh okey... But then what would you suggest, is there any reason for me to continue saving money or what?

Eyeliner said...

Umm,
well, would you still want to come to Japan?
We were hoping to move sometime this month, but Dad and Mom are too busy to move just yet, so they were saying the move would be near the end of December...but that is also highly unlikely. So I'm assuming we'd realistically move in January... But if you're still up to seeing Japan, then you should. But since I won't be in Tokyo anymore, the chance of meeting you is pretty slim for me...

C said...

Ofcourse I'd still like to go. But without the possebility of living with you, the price goes up very much for me, so I'm afraid I can't afford to stay long and also I'd be all alone.

.