snap and sketch!

| |

Yuriko: "Eiko, I want to draw you!!"
Eiko: "No ways! I'm honored! Okay, which picture do you want to draw?"
Yuriko: "None of the ones you have. Those are junky. Let's take new pictures of you and draw those!"
Eiko: "Fine by me."
Yuriko: "It's going to be epic!"
Eiko: "I don't doubt you."


So, we took a ton of pictures and immediately after, Yuriko began to sketch away. But a problem arose: my face. Apparently I've got a ridiculously difficult face to draw. So difficult to draw, in fact, that Yuriko changed her mind about drawing me. Humph!




But Yuriko is not one who gives up easily, and she decided to give it another go. This time, she got me and one of my sisters (akari) to model for a soon-to-be masterpiece on her art board. We got all dressed up, and as soon as the pictures were taken, Yuriko go right to it and began sketching,...and sketching... and sketching...
I can't wait to see the finished product!

1 comments:

Meg said...

OMG!! Akari's sooo HOT in those pics! She can even become a model...choo niatteru!

.