Argh!!!

| |

Dad did it again.

Springing things on me at the last moment and expecting me to be all chill about it. Well, the fact is that I usually am quite chill about life, even though living with a visionary and revolutionist like my Dad assures a life that is anything but ordinary and monotonous.

What Dad sprung on me just a few hours ago was that I'll be with the team that will be going to the new house tomorrow to scrub things up a bit more, and mainly to cook the meals. Being that there is still no food over there, I had to do a whole lot of meal planning and meal prep just a few hours before mid night. It may not sound like such a big deal to you, but to me, being in the kitchen is absolutely draining. But if I must be the one cooking the meals, then I like being informed that I'll be working in the kitchen in advance so I have ample time to plan the meals and cook them well, and mainly to mentaly prepare myself.

Fortunately, I will only be cooking for 5 people over there. It's a piece of cake compared to cooking for over 20!! Goodness!

Food plan for mini trip to new house:

Day 1
Lunch: Sandwiches
Snack: Cookies, cake
Dinner: Pasta, fruit salad

Day 2
Breakfast: Whole wheat pan cakes, bananas
Lunch: Yakisoba, fruit salad

I'll post pics once I come back. Pray I don't forget Mom's camera!!

Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

C said...

I wish you loads of fun cooking ^^

Eyeliner said...

I'm back!
I cooked enough to give me a head ache for a week! I'm alive though... heh heh

.