today...

| |

Man, it's cold!
The temperature dropped 10 degrees from yesterday, and they say it's going to be even colder tomorrow! Perfect! Let's all give a round of applause to winter, and let her feel welcome!

Little tid bits from today

*I baked a shoofly pie for the first time, and I swear, I'm in love!!
*I also made a cream stew for dinner, and I felt very accomplished when there was no left overs.
*I watched Hary Potter for the first time in my life with Yuriko, and I felt like a nerdy 8 year old.
*I woke up extra early to do a pilates work out. Pilates and power walking is my new work out fetish.
*I was extremely stupid and drank a cup of thick coffee after dinner.
*I have started 3 new art projects which have the potential to be amazing, but which I probably will never finish. I also agreed to do a drawing for a couple's 2nd Anniversary present. I swear, I'm losing my marbles!
*I want to go spend a whole day out at Shinjuku with Yuriko!! And this has absolutely nothing to do with what I did today. I've just been wanting to do this for EVER!

And I need to be off to bed, whether I can sleep or not. We're going over to the new house tomorrow, and it's going to be a big day!! Woo hoo!

0 comments:

.