Niteru kedo CHIGAU!!

| |

"Eiko, if you sleep now, I'll be very angry." Yuriko exclaimed from her favorite seat, which is situated directly in front of her sturdy desktop.
"Yuriko, you have no idea how tired I am" I said, my eyes closed tight against the orange light of our room and my body already curling up under my covers.
Next thing I knew, my covers were being pulled off from over me in a violent manner by a very violent looking Yuriko.
"Eiko, I'm serious. If you sleep now, I'll be very, VERY angry!!"

Yeah, sure, it was 8:30 pm, but when a girl is tired, she's nothing but TIRED!

Well, in order to keep me awake, Yuriko said she'd give me a make over. I agreed to this since Yuriko gave me the OK to lay down while she applied make up on me. The goal of this make-over sessions was to make me look as much like her by adopting her make-up and clothing style. Unfortunately, I think we failed miserably. I definitely looked different with Yuriko's professional making-over skills, but Yuri and I, despite being sisters, just DON'T LOOK ALIKE!! We don't!!

"Eiko, make 'my face',...the one I always make." she instructed behind Mom's digital.
"Huh? This face?" I gave imitating a 'Yuriko' look the best I could.
"No, that's 100% YOUR face!" Yuriko rolled her eyes.
But that's just the thing...it WAS and IS my face 100%! Not much you could do about that. Sigh. Another problem is da boobs. A very SERIOUS problem.
But she did succeed in making me look much better, and also in keeping me awake till 11:30--both a feat worthy of an applause!
I don't know how you did it, sis.
You are amAzing!

A few pics that we took. The hat, jacket and cigs are hers.

Doesn't it surprise you that ppl would mistake us to be TWINS? Not just sisters, but TWIN sisters? Shinjirarenai...


Percentage wise, the pic below was the closest we got to making me look like Yuriko. (Being that the percentage of my face is considerably small compared to the over all pic,... the hat, ...the jacket...definitely Yuri. Yup.

The ones below are the farthest from looking like sis. I don't even have her super cool hat and jacket on!


I am now further convinced that God knew exactly what He was doing when He made Yuri and I look so different. I mean, imagine the naughty tricks we could play on unsuspecting victims if we looked alike. We would use our similiar looks fully to our advantage... oh no...

3 comments:

C said...

Buhuuu now I can't come over and have a make-over :'<

Meg said...

WAHAHAHA..so funn how you guys actually tried tho!
You look soo pretty Eiko! and Love ur BOOOBIESS! (in those last few pics..man you can really notice it!-WINK- ) Love you~!

Eyeliner said...

Megs,
You are truly the sweetest! Muah!

And Christopher, if we ever do meet on this planet Earth, Yuriko and I will give you a make-over! ;)

.