It's snowing...

| |

...in Tokyo!
I must be dreaming. Since when does it snow in Tokyo? And it's not just snowing pathetic, almost-non-existent flakes, it's snowing big, fat, fluffy flakes! I take a little peek outside the window, and I rub my eyes and pinch my cheeks to make sure it's not just a figment of my imagination. It's not. This snow is for real! It just sucks that it had to snow now, during the month of twitterpation, instead of the month when Mr. Santa was suppose to come flying across the snow yelling, "Ho-ho!" I guess it doesn't really matter because I wasn't good enough for presents from Santa this year anyway.

But gosh, it's freezing! Just look at my poor, ugly, deformed toes! They're all frost-bitten, and pussed up out of proportion, and yucky tones of purple and grey. I really feel sorry for all those who have had glimpses of them, because I wouldn't be surprised if that was the cause of some horrible night-mare. My toes look awful. Not only do I have frost-bites, but I also have yucky scars from bast friction blisters that some stupid sandals caused me. My feet are also horribly calloused, and therefore, not only my toes, but my whole feet or a disgrace to nature. Sometimes I really feel like chopping my feet off. Definitely the most ugly part of my body.

Sigh... I need some strong booze to ease the depression that I feel right now. The ugliness of my toes...

0 comments:

.