Ooooohps!

| |

So yeah, I was board. I didn't like that feeling. I did want to drink though, but I didn't want to go out and buy anything either. Then Y tells me that Mom had a bottle of Brandy. Then I knew what I wanted to do that night.
I ended up drinking over half of the bottle of Brandy on an empty stomach, and I also finished off the bottle of Bailys that Y had given me for Birthday. Then I got really talkative. Even more then I orginaly am. Then when I was trying to change into my PJ's, and couldn't get my foot into my shorts, I knew I was a bit drunk.


And then I woke up the next morning not knowing where I was. Y was sleeping next to me looking rather concerned. I said soemthing like, "Where the hell am I?" And then I rememberd everything. Well, not really. I rememberd why I was where I was though. I had drunken way too much. But yeah, that was about all I rememberd. I didn't remember throwing up 3 times, or mistaking my brother for this guy I just recently met. I didn't remember telling Y to shut up a million times when she wasn't saying anything at all. I didn't remember crying or laughing or using my brother's lap as a pillow. I didn't even remember my brother comming down stairs! I remember little bits here and there, but still,...not so much. I said quite a few embarassing things that Y filled me in later when I was suffering from a major hang over. I laughed and blushed and felt so, so stupid. I don't think I'll ever touch Brandy again ... for a while at least.

And no, I'm not depressed or anything. Just rather stupid. Hahaha!

Good experience though. i think every body ought to experience that at least once. Really!!

Well, that's it for now, I guess. I'll blog more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man....I missed out...

Anonymous said...

I always knew you'd have an alcoholic problem xD

Anonymous said...

ahahahah been there done that, but thankfully I remembered what i did the night before though i wasn't impressed with it. Now that being said i wanted to post something which i never got around.

What with the letters from the alphabet????? it's like reading those old Mo letters where someone is telling a story but only using for all we know randomly assigned letters for people.

So Y and M went out with J who brought his friends P and R with him. They also met up with L who told them he heard from S that C had gone home with T last night. But later that evening S, T, D and I all went with H, I and V to their rooms...............etc.

Eyeliner said...

Oh, no M, you didn't miss out on anything. If you've been there, I would have been dead embarassed. And C, I'm not alcoholic. No worries.
And BladeMaster,...I just chose to do it that way. :)

.