I had a blog?

| |

Shando!
I almost forgot I had a blog, and now as I sit in front of my laptop with my blog's dashboard out on my screen, I'm hit with the realization that I have nothing to really write about! It's no wonder I've been avoiding my blog. It's just another one of those things that I can't afford time for right now. I mean, seriously...I'm 18! 18 year olds are generally very busy people, and even more so when they're girls! Blogging is like on the bottom of my to-do list. Actually, it doesn't even make it to my to-do list. It's at the bottom of my hate-to-do list.

But since I like the idea of having a blog, and a place to rant and rave every now and then, I don't want to ditch my blog altogether just yet. So as a solution, I've decided to choose a day out of the week to blog, whether I'm up to it or not. I haven't yet decided which day that should be, but I'm working on that right now.

Ok, so I'll update us all on what will be happening presently, since writing about the past is so cliche.

As we all know so well, tomorrow is Children's Day, and to celebrate it, I'm gunna go get my hair cut with one of my younger sisiters. Those hair-cutting-people better do a good job! I mean, it's my hair they're cutting! Grr! *shakes fist*

There's also this wild talk about going to Disney Sea that I started, and hopefully I'll be able to talk everybody into wanting to go. If I succeed, they'll be pictures! Whoo hoo!

Y and I will presently start our Movie evening! There's no way that can go wrong. Oh, and by the way, if you're interested in what Amish teens do in their free time, check out the whole documentary on Youbube! It's quite interesting.
In fact, here is video #1 for those of you who are interested.



And O.M.G I ran out of things to blog about already! God forbid!

0 comments:

.