To Eat or Not to Eat?

| |


O.M.G, if you don’t literally drool when a tiramisu is in front of you, then you must be mental.

A good friend of mine made tiramisu today, and I helped myself to my stomachs content. Actually… a bit more then that. But damn! It was sooooo good! But while I was at my second helping, I could shake off my shoulder angel yelling in my ear how fattening Tiramisu is. It was a bit annoying as I wanted to enjoy myself guilt-free. But alas, girls in this day and age are cursed with an additional shoulder angel that is always nagging about calories. And you'd think one shoulder angel was enough to drive you nuts!

So, with my calorie-shoulder angel nagging me insane, and my shoulder demon pressing me for thirds, I was rather confused. I ended up looking up the calorie intake forTiramisu, and the numbers were outrageously discouraging!


Tiramisu (Ohama Steaks) has 420 calories, 34.0g of fat and 26.0g of carbs in each serving, 1/7 cake (4.2 oz).

What on earth are girls supose to do? Because most yummy things are high in calorie, and if girls aren't paper thin and totoally see-through, guys won't give them a second glance. And the ones that do are perverts. Right?

Tsk Tsk. What is this world comming to? It's not so fair in my opinion. No wonder we look a bit constipated at times.

That's why I think girls need to forget about all this calorie bleep, and totally murder our calorie-shoulder angel, and have a good time eating what we enjoy, from time to time. It's for sanity's sake! And for heck's sake, if you're gunna eat soemthing, eat it guilt-free! Enjoy every mouthful of sugar and fat!

Of course, I don't think letting everything go is so healthy. But letting go once every now and then definitely is. And guys should so give us a break sometimes. *rolls eyes*


0 comments:

.