Peace!

| |


Yesturday, Y and I took a nice, long night walk and I rediscovered the fact that I love night walks! Especially during this time when the temperature starts going up, and you don't really want to get all sweaty and stinky in the afternoons, night walks are THE answer! We are so going out tonight again!

There's only one slight problem. The crime rate in Japan is quite high where we live, and therefore, 2 girls going out after dark isn't the smartest idea. There's a police office that we pass when we go out, and it faithfully informs us of the numbers of crime committed the day before on a board. The numbers aren't pretty. So, what would be the solution? Take a guy with us? Probably. But since we're planning these walks to be frequent, I don't think I want to bother my married brother to tag along,...or my dad for that matter. 'Sides, girl talk is best accomplished when guy's aren't in earshot.

*shrugs*

I guess we'll go without then and pray to God that our asses will be saved from any perverts and mentals.

But that aside, I think the crimes that happen in Japan are plain sick. Since guns aren't legal, when a Japanese goes "coo coo" they usually grab a knife (usually the kitchen knife) to relieve stress and frustration--on whoever is closest. Ew

Japanese are also pron to stress and many are workaholics, so going "coo coo" isn't too rare.
This world is so messed up.

4 comments:

C said...

I'll walk with you when I'm there. Although it probably will be a bit colder =D

C said...

By the way, you look beautiful in the picture =)

BladeMaster said...

Don't walk at night fool, staying alive and not emotionally and physically battered is more important than walking at night. Oh take kenny along, he can smile at the attackers while you run away.

Eyeliner said...

Walking at night is a must in the summer, esp. in Tokyo where it's so unecessarily hot.
And btw, Kenny does come along every now and then.

.