| |

Ugh!

It's not a nice feeling. Not at all. It's at times like this when I feel I wish I could change my sex to being a guy. It happens every month, but it's not something you can get used to, I guess. Just gotta grin and bear it.

I CRAVE SANDWHICES!!

I was just browsing a cook book for sandwhiches and my mouth sarted watering, and my stomach started shouting out, "FEED ME ONE OF THOSE NOW!!"

I want a bagel sandwhich with cottage cheese and salmon, with a slice of abogado, please!
Yum, yum!!


But what I will probably be seeing more of this coming week is junk like this...






Yup. I'm gunna get a part time at McDonalds. I'll be applying today, and hopefully will start working there by next week. I've made a commitment not to eat any of their delicious evils though, and I'm planning on sticking to that commitment! McDonalds is pure junk. (Make that yummy junk. Heh, heh!) I don't wanna see any of those fries and burgers and Mcsoftcreams and Mcnuggets on my face. EVER!

1 comments:

M said...

OMG!! That's awesome!ahah...another friend working there, now it's three!I'll eat the goods then..hehe..you can serve me :D (when I go visti..someday..)GOOD LUCK!

.