Yup

| |

Today, I walked an hour to get to the nearest mall around with Y. Walking an hour to get there, browsing for 2 hours or so, and walking for another whole hour to get back really wiped us out. But being an 18 year old is an excellent excuse to do stupid things, and so after working on a sketch as a wedding present for a friend, I jumped into my work out clothes and started dancing around with Shawn T and his very happy, energetic crew. Before I knew it, I was drenched in sweat. I was literally a sweating machine. I am going to sleep so well tonight!
Anyway, just for the record, I actually enjoy working out. It's a good stress reliever. You should try it next time when your school is killing your brain cells, or if your co-workers are being female dogs, or when you have a bad hair day. Or, better yet, just work out and feel like your on the top of the world, and none of these things will really bother you so much. It works.

2 comments:

C said...

AND!!! You talked to me for about 2 hours ^^

Eyeliner said...

Haha! That's right. ;)

.