Alas,...

| |

...I have nothing to blog about.

Actually I do. The Land Lord decided to leave this cold world yesturday, which so happened to be his birthday. Very shocking, I must admit. I also jts finished dying my hair, but instead of becoming lighter like it said it would on the box, it became a shade darker, which totally messed up the groove of things. I even thought of suing, but after a second or two of thought, I decided that I was far too lazy. So here I am, still in a daze over the fact that my hair isn't what I wanted it to be and muling over the fact that our Land Lord ain't breathing.

Oh, and I'm jazzed over the fact that I'm watching the movie, "Outlander" with the sis and the bro this evening after dinner. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to watch it, and now that a good DVD quality version of the film is out, it's happening tonight!! I really can't wait! I'm all over Jim Caviezel's bicepts! Three cheers for the dude!
Below are two Oulander posters. I like the top one better...looks more co

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only like Jim 'cause he's hairy, you know it and I know it ^^

Eyeliner said...

Errrmmmm,... he's not THAT hairy... I mean, I've seen hairier.

.