I'm zonked out

| |


So, we made the pie, but believe it or not, we failed to take pictures of it. In other words, we managed to gobble it up before the camera got around to it. Talk about gluttony. But gosh, it tasted great, although I must admit, we could have kept it in the oven a bit longer. Oh, well, what the heck!
Y and I did watch "Keith", but before that, good 'ol L watched "Hitman" with us over some beer, chips, and Yakisoba. A big thanks here to L who is ever so faithful to take the time to chill with us boring souls. He even gave me a little present the other day. (The hat on my head in the picture would be that present). You are a great friend, L. Life without you would definitely lose it's class and be that much more dull and boring. Stay your crazy self!
Okay, so back to that movie, "Hitman", I LOVED it! If you enjoyed the "Bourn" series, then you'll love this one! I heard they're making a sequel to it, and if so, then I simply can't wait! It was nothing short of genius! Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more!! "Keith" was a good one too. Maybe not as good as "Hitman", but it still very enjoyable. Definitely more then I was expecting it to be.
Anyways, it's past 2am, and I'm far too drowsy to make this post any fun at all. So I'm gunna call it a night. Thanks for your time if you have decided to read this post through. You rock. I rock.

0 comments:

.