gimme sushi

| |

It's all rainy and cold today, but then again I like rainy days, so I'm not complaining. But it does get a bit much if your on your monthly. You just feel like curling up in a ball under warm covers and staying there. Anyway, guess what's happening todoay? Y and I are gunna bake an apple pie for a movie night we've just planned yesturday. I think we're gunna watch "Keith" or something. I just wanted to state though, that Y and myself are quite wicked when it comes to pie baking. They turn out DELICIOUS! If we're not too lazy, we'll have pictures! Yay!
And I don't know if this is just a PMS craving or not, but I bloody want to eat.....

Doesn't that just look mouth-watering?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! It does!! You wanna go to sushi wiht me??? I so would go with you!
Yeah,Post pictures!!I learned this new trick...by looking at a picture of some food I can taste it...but you have to really,REALLY,concentrate...(ahaha,course that won't work. Hope it did thoguh...:D)

Eyeliner said...

LOL!
Oh, Megs, you are the best! We really ought to go to sushi sometime. You, me and Y!! That will be the day!

.