poop

| |


I haven't been so faithful with blogging these days, and the best excuse I can come up with is plain old "lazy-ness", which is quite pathetic if I may say so myself. But I'm gunna try to be more consistent from now on, (note the consistency of the 3 posts below) so don't forget to forgive me. Ahah.
But what have I been doing all this time anyway? Well, I've been drawing, believe it or not, and you can check it out on my art blog! http://eyeliner-thesketchmaniac.blogspot.com/2009/02/mr-depp.html
I've also been doing very nerdy things like, (don't laugh) scrap-booking, reading novels (Princess Diaries and Eclipse, etc), and not-too-nerdy things like movie viewing and exercising. Oh, and by the way, I'm super good at scrap-booking! Ask Y if you don't believe me.

Sooooo, those are the things I've been at recently that you're allowed to know. The other stuff...you don't wanna know. Loves to all!

Oh, and a Happy Valentine's Day to you all! (<-- a bit late, eh?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't been nerdy enough to talk to your best pal in sweden though, forgot about him did we, about Christopher!? :'(

Eyeliner said...

Acutally, Christopher, I was just talking with Y about how much I missed talking to you over skype. It's just that my new laptop doesn't have skype, so I need to download it. Also, I haven't been online much these days...I hope you forgive me though.

Anonymous said...

Ofcourse I forgive you, I like you too much to stay mad at you for long ^^ But you really need to download skype swiftly, I'm missing you.

Anonymous said...

You look good in that pic Eiko!! Oh yeha, you better download skype...I miss hearing your voice...(and I hope you miss hearing mine.. :D )

Eyeliner said...

Ooooooh, so much love here!

.