| |

Last evening I watched "Outlander" starring Jim Caviezel with sis and bro over some Yakisoba and Eggnog. Yup, you heard me right. EGGNOG! I happen to love eggnog, and I make some for myself once a week. I'd have it more often (a.k.a every evening) but I want to save the whisky. Yeah, I know I'm suppose to use dark rum or even brandy, but since I so happen to have a bottle of whisky, I thought what the heck! It tastes fine, by the way, so if you happen to have a bottle of whisky, send it over or MAKE EGGNOG yourself!
Anyway, back to the movie, I liked it a decent amount. But I'll only give it 7 stars out of 10. Because the beginning was a bit slow and even a bit cheesy, but that was just the beginning, and all is well that ends well. Jim Caviezel is mega hot, and I so worship his arms! Oh, and he had strange chemistry with the little boy more then he had with his co star actress. Not that I mind though. I liked the little boy way better then whats-her-face that fights her dad when she doesn't get her way.

Oh, and my oldest sister decided to drop by, and we talked for hours about her upcoming wedding in Jamaica! She had a pamphlet with her which described in picture and word the place she'll be staying at and OMG, it's breathtaking! The wedding is going to be perfect,...there's just no way you can go wrong with that kinda set up and money! Whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH EGGNOGG!!!!!Yummy!!! Make me some!!!!

Eyeliner said...

If by some miracle I still have some whisky left when you next drop by, I'll make you some eggnog!

.