Ouch!

| |

"Look, look, LOOK!!" One of my younger sisters came barging into my room and thrust her little pinkie finger in my face with great triumph. And then I went, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Because her little pinkie finger was all yucky grey! It seems that while she was wrestling one of the brothers, he fell on her pinkie the wrong way and twisted it. Ouch. Well, she seemed rather pleased with her "battle wounds", so I assume it minuses from the pain. Here's a picture for the curious.

Oh, and just the other day, my younger brother decided to surprise me by showing me his cancer sour. Now, if this particular canker sour was like any other canker sour, then my reaction would probably be a simple, "ew", but since his canker sour happened to bulge out of his lip like a gigantic boil the size of my fingernail, I had reason enough to scream, and scream I did! Sadly, I don't have a pic of that one. I was a bit too horrified for picture taking, but if he ever develops another one like that, I'll be sure to bite my lower lip and snap one for you all. Believe me, you'll scream too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh poor thing..Let me guess thats Akari's finger...?
The other time I came over her finger got stuck in the door...rememeber that?? ahaha...she's such a cutie!!Love you Akari!!

Eyeliner said...

You guessed right, M. Yeah, she is such a cute. :)

.