It's snowing pigs!

| |

You heard me right. It is indeed, snowing pigs, and dogs and cats. Can you belive that we're heading straight into March and it's the first time for me to see snow this year? And what better timing to watch Ice Age, which we did last night!
I heard Y swear that she could so fall in love with Diego, the siber-tooth. I agree he's hawt, but I'd prefer Agent 47 in Hitman...

...or Jim Caviezel. Gawd, I can't belive I can't make up my mind!

You see, Y and I had this messed up conversation over these past 3 days where Y would ask me who I'd prefer to be with out of the following:
Matt Damon


Leonardo Dicaprio


Agent 47


Jim Caviezel



...in situations such as:

*a relationship
*trapped in a time warps
*in bed
*a plane crash
*a date
*going to Disney Land
*a club
*a best-friend relationship
*ating spagettie
*one of the four kidnapping me
etc. etc.

The problem is, I like all four of 'em a decent amount, so, it was rather difficult to come to the conclusion. But the most votes went to Jim Caviezel...and Agent 47. So Y decided to through me a hard one, and gave me the option of being getting together with either Jim or 47, (never mind the fact that both of 'em have been married for eons in real life) I couldn't make up my mind! But I think I'm sort of leaning towards liking 47 more after watching "Catch and Release".

I'm such a loser for blogging about stuff like this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should watch gone in sixty seconds, with nicholas cage, agent 47 is in there and he acts like a dick the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Good choose!! I would pick the same!! Jim and Agent47. I really don't like Matt Damon(His acting is fine but his looks...no good..)...adn Leonardo is....

.