3:35am

| |

So, all. What are you usually doing at 3:35am? Sleeping, should be the right answer. NOT outside taking a stroll in the park or down that dark ally (esp if you're a girl) , or eating junk food, or having wild sex, or taking the night shift and CERTAINLY NOT listening to music while typing out a blog post, which is what I'm doing right now. I mean seriously, the only people that ought to be awake are the cops and robbers. The robbers, because they rob best when it's dark, and cops, so that they can catch the robbers. (Oh, and don't forget our dear fire fighters!) People like me ought to be sleeping soundly and dreaming at this late hour. Or would 'early hour' be more correct? Probably. My eye lids are heavy, and my shoulders, and back are all cramped up, and my ass hurts for sitting in the same position, in the same chair for so long, and my mind is not working as fast as I want it to, and most of all, I'm dead tired! So what am I doing out of bed? Well, obviously, I'm writing this blog post! Duh! And I'm afraid this isn't making much sence, which is understandable, because, well golly, look at the time! Har har! I am sooooo calling it a night. Yup.

But before that, take a look at this groovy picture of my bleeding hand! What's the first thing you'll do when you see blood oozing from a cut on your finger? Will you stick it in your mouth and make a "ouch" facial expression? Will you go yelling at the top of your voice, "Mommy, I have an ouchy!" Will you calmly walk to the sink and wash the blood off and find a bandaid like a civil person? Or will your first reaction to a cut be, "Hey, where's Mom's camera?" (my reaction, btw) I doubt your reaction will be the last. And just in case it is, then keep it to yourself, 'cuz I like feeling original. Peace out, all. I'm off to bed.

0 comments:

.