Ta-blah!

| |

Warm AGAIN!?

Argh! It doesn't feel like Christmas at all, and I'm gunna blame it all on the weather. It's getting warm again, and when I say warm, I mean 'spring' warm! The weather is alarmingly pleasant, and because of it, the use of heaters is gone, and thus, it doesn't feel like Christmas. Not even a smidgen. The world is messed up!

The 'Cabbot' news
But here's the good news! The book series "The Mediator" by Meg Cabbot is going to be made into a movie, and I am over joyed! It's one of my favorite book series, and Y and I have all 6 books on our shelf! It's always been my dream that they'd make a movie series out of it, and I guess my dream just might be comming true! This dream could easily turn into a night mare though, depending on the quality of the movie (or movies), the cast (Jesse and Suze, in particular), the director, and whether or not it would be a low budget or hight budget film. I can only ring my hands in prayer and be a really, really good girl, and wait,.... and wait..... and wait. Another 'argh!'

Anyways, below are the movies I've been watching recently, and what I think about them.

*The Gladiator (My 3rd time to watch this film. I think I had a minor crush on Russell Crow after watching this movie for the fist time. And Joaquin Phoenix does an excellent job at playing the roll of a perverted phyco! I like him too.)
*Anne of Green Gables (I lost count of times I watched this one. Don't know why, but it's definitely a classic in my books! Gilbert is kinda hot anyways, so why not? )
*Blood Diamonds (It was the 3rd time to watch this one, and gosh, I love this film! I'm not a fan of Leonardo, but I must say, he did wonderfully as the vilan in this one, and it's simply a must-see for everyone!)
*Parenthood (My 1st time to watch this old film, but I loved it! Joaquin Phoenix is SO young here, and a huge "OMG" at Keanu Reeves! He's so young! And 'ew' at his long hair...)
*Spider Man 1 (3rd time. I didn't think I'd like it at first since I'm not much a fan of 'super heros', but I liked it! But I would cringe every now and then when he says something ultra nerdy when he's in the 'spidy costume'. It throws me off big-time! I also don't like the red-head 'what's-her-face'. She annoys me. Indecisive child! )
*The Count of Monte Cristo ( I totally lost count of the times I watched this film! It's one of those movies that you can watch over and over again and not get board of it! I'll give this one an A++! Jim Caviezel plays an amazing Edmond Dantes, although I wished the movie would stick more to the book. But I guess it's something that can't be helped. Aside from some very rare exceptions, when a movie is made taken from a book, the book is always better then the movie. )
Good night.

0 comments:

.