'Bestest Friends'

| |

Sticky Friends
You know those sticky friends who just stick to you through thick and thin? Who are there for you even when your not doing so hot, and you're basically a broken faucet? I have a friend like that. He's been the most stickiest friend I know that saw me through some of the most difficult times in my short 17 years. And get this--we've never even met! And hey, check this out! He sent me a gift, and it wasn't even my Birthday or Christmas! (if you're dumb enough to not get what the gift is, it's the bandanna I'm wearing on my head and it says "Friends Forever")

To My Dear Friend,
You are the friend that's been there for me through the good times and the bad. I haven't been too faithful with the friendship we had, but you never cease to amaze me at how you always try to keep us together, or bring us back in some way! I may seem kinda cold or just plain weird these days, but I wanted you to know that I'm thankful for everything you do for me.

I JUST got your present today, and my heart was touched by the gift! Seriously! I loved it! I swear, I will use it! Not only just to wear on my head, but to wipe my sweat, wipe my wet hands, to wear as a mask like those cowboys in the movies, and (etc etc etc) You're the bestest! Muah!


The Day
Okay, so it's definitely getting colder. It's finally starting to feel like December, and it's a relief! I went to the park today with Y, and as we walked, we talked about not much in particular (something girls are experts at). And although this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, I'll say it anyway, cuz it will continue to bug me until I get it out. I wanna go to Disney Sea this winter vacation!! (with Y, of course) The plan is this:
Day1 we leave home in the after noon, let's say 3 pm, and stay at the Disney hotel for the night. We will have the finest of Disney's delicacies, and soak in a hot bath, and finish the evening with a movie, snuggled up in our beds, with deserts at our side.
Day2 we start the day off with the hotel's "breakfast special", get prettied up, and go on all the rides in Disney Sea, with plenty of snack-times in between to keep us full of energy for more fun and play. Hopefully, we would have planned our day properly to catch a show here and there. Oh, and we'll most definitely browse every shop there is, and buy souvenirs for family and friends. Since it was such a long day, we won't wanna go back home straight, so we stay at the hotel. We take a hot bath, we snuggle in our beds, and sleep.
Day 3 we start making plans for going home. But then we realize that we'd much rather go through Disney Land before home, so we do just that! We repeat what we did the day before. Except our day is not at Disney Sea, but at Disney Land! And yeah, you got it, we stay another night at the hotel, and by then we're sick of playing, and we go straight home on the
4th day.
Fantastic, no?

And that was very long, for being off-topic. So long, in fact that I lost tract of what I was meaning to write. Darn! Well, since I can't remember, let's just say it wasn't worth remembering! (oh, and all the outside pics were from our walk)

Okay, so today wasn't too eventful. But I did create a new blog which you all can start checking out soon! It's mainly for my family and my own artwork, (new and old) as well as any artwork that fascinates me.

http://eyeliner-thesketchmaniac.blogspot.com/

Oh, and we've been having breathtaking sunsets these days, and when I say breathtaking, I mean, literally breathtaking! My jaw seriously dropped to like the floor! And so, I've made it my mission to capture each moment of the sun setting with my mom's digital camera. I'll be posting those pics shortly. You won't be disappointed, my friends. Promise.

And darn, those sirens are getting annoying! Well, the town's crime rate is exceptionally high. It is to be expected.

And I'm so off to bed. I mean, wth am I doing up again? I need my sleep. Nights.

But lastly, take a look at my sockies! Cute much? LOL! No, the reason why I went out of my way to wear miss-matching socks was because I actually didn't go out of my way to wear miss-matching socks. In other words, I only have miss-matching socks. Well, I don't care. They're cute!

2 comments:

Rhyden said...

Gosh that's soooooo sweet, miss your friendship too. let's be friends again yeah?


I'm glad you like it, and you listed all your uses for it too......wiping the hands, blowing the nose, the sweat removal cloth.....so sweet hahyahahahahahah.

Eyeliner said...

LMAO!
And yes, I'll try to be online more often. xD
Love ya!

.