Ring your muthafookin bell!!

| |

I was walking down the side walk with my younger sister, talking about nothing-really-important, when I hear a small voice behind me saying, "sumimasen" (excuse me) so I looked over my shoulder, and saw a guy on his bicycle.... Okaaay. Please use your bell! Please! PLEASE! I mean, c'mon, that's what it's for--to let the people around you know that you need to get by!
Japanese are just way too quiet. It's rare that a person actually rings his or her bell. It's so rare, that I jump when I hear it! But I'd definitely prefer that then having somebody on his/her bike, slow down (even to a halt) just because they don't wanna use their bell, and sorta wait behind you until you recognize their presence! What's this world coming to?

On a lighter tone, today was pleasantly warm and I was fine outside in a T-shirt. It was also insanely windy that I kept getting strands of hair stuck to my lipgloss that I put on before the walk. It made me wanna cut my hair really short, like a guy's cut! That way I could thoroughly enjoy the nice warm, windy day! I mean, I generally like the wind! I like the way it blows through my hair and clothes! I just hate it when the wind blows my hair into my mouth and gets it stuck to my lipgloss. Ugh! Yuck. But then I think it would be more of a "ugh" and "yuck" to see me with buzzed hair. I'd puke with every mirror I pass! So, I'll junk that idea, and I think I'll stick with just not putting lipgloss before I go out on a windy day.

Oh, and did you notice that I said I was fine outside in a T-shirt? As much as I like warm days, it's NOT RIGHT! It's December, for crying out loud, and the weather ought to start acting like it! I like warm days, but I also like curling up in front of a heater like a cat, and snuggling up in my fluffy covers, and drinking hot chocolate, and it needs to be cold for that.

Anyways, whatever.

0 comments:

.