| |

Junk Food
Junk Food
Junk Food
...
Don't we all just dig it? I certainly do! Which is exactly why we need to be careful about our junk-food intake. There are some phycos that think they can survive on Junk Food, and Junk Food only for their calorie intake. Sure, they may be able to survive,....by the skin of the pimple on their oily face. It's just not right!
Dieters that think they can lose weight by eating very little or nothing of normal food, and eat for example a bag of potato chips for breakfast, ice-cream for lunch, and cake for dinner are gunna die young and ugly.
The way to go is lots of exercise, water, healthy foods, sleep etc.

But who am I to say all this?! I LOVE ice-cream! I know some people who can't eat ice-cream in the winter because it's just too cold. I have no idea what their problem is, but I certainly don't have that problem, 'cuz ice-cream is definitely a year 'round favorite for me!

IscreamUscreamWEallscreamforICECREEAAM!



Brad Pitt or Brendan Fehr
Both of them are lovely guys. Sexy and all. But that aside, they have something in common. They both have mega pouts that come naturally! Which pout is sexier? Go ahead...take a goood look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd choose your pout over any of those! And don't say that's not an option 'cause I'm the centre of the universe, my word is law!

Eyeliner said...

It ain't an option, sweetie. But since I was gunna put Angelina Jolie in there, you can vote for her lucious pout!

Anonymous said...

I would rather not vote at all than vote for her... =(

Eyeliner said...

That's a fist...

.