Merry Christmas!!

| |



I did get sick. Really sick. I had a high fever, and felt so weak and helpless and tired, and board. It's no fun having the flue, but it ain't much better standing in the kitchen baking cookies and cakes for visitors and friends. Ugh! I can't make up my mind which is worse!
Anyway, this is suppose to be my, "Merry Christmas, World!!" post, but really, I want to wish a "Merry Christmas" to a certain friend of mine. A certain "C" to be exact. I was gunna send him something via chat, but since my Yahoo MSN is being rather rebellious and refuses to start, I'll just have to do it here. I hope you read this before you leave for (I forget which) Thailand or Taiwan. I always got mixed up with the two anyway. But you know me, so I'm sure you'll forgive my forgetfulness.

So, C, Merry Christmas. We've only known each other for a little over then a year, but it seems like I've known you for longer. It may be a bit difficult to believe, but you are defiitely a good friend to me, and I miss you when your not online, and I get frustrated when you're not online for several days straight. I basically sign in my Yahoo MSN to see if you're online or not. Just imagine how disappointed I am when you're not there! Imagine how frustrated I am now that my Yahoo MSN doesn't even work! (btw,...that would mean Skype from now on. Sign into skype instead of your MSN) You made me laugh and giggle and smile on many an occasion and I never really tire of chatting you. Please be patient and forgiving with my crazy moods. I am a bit pathetic at times, but since Christmas is all about being kind and sweet, I was hoping I could squeeze out a "forgiveness gift" from you for all the times I was less then polite and kind. I'm wishing you the funnest Holidays and New Years. Please don't forget about me over there just cuz I won't be able to chat you. (unless on skype). Thanks for everything. You mean a ton to me. Muah!

And here's a gross pic of Santa. I hate Santa. He never game me a Christmas presant even when I was on my BEST behavior. Humph! He's a meanie! Well, doesn't matter anyway. I've decided long ago that I'd save the trip for Santa and be a naughty girl. Hope he doesn't even bother!
Well, Merry Christmas and a Happy New years to you all! Wishing you the best of everything. May you live long and joyous lives!

1 comments:

Rhyden said...

ahahahah well how naughty is naughty? cause if it's a the nice kind of naughty i think santa would be dropping in just for that reason hahah. yes i know i forgive you for forgetting me too for christmas and New year.

.