Blah Blah!

| |


Once again, I'm blogging at a late hour (5 minutes past midnight), which means that my brain is working less, and that could only be a good thing, since blog posts shouldn't be something you think too much about. If you think too much about what you want to post and what the post should be like, it's likely that it won't turn out so well.

But gawd, am I sleepy or what? My eyes are droopy right now, and my fingers aren't typing as fast as I want them too. But anyways, here's the quote for today:

The Quote
"Every great man has a woman rolling her eyes behind him"

STOP! And reread that quote. Think, and even meditate on it, because it's actually very deep indeed, and it couldn't be closer to the truth! So all you big guys who think you're so big and great and hot or whatever, remember this quote and don't let your pride get the better of you!


The Hair
I have really special hair. It's super thick, and I have twice, or even thrice the amount of hair then your average girl. It's NUTS! You don't have any idea how difficult it is to manage such great amounts of hair and actually make it look good. I've almost as good as gave up on my hair a while back, and let it degrade to being a haystack on top of my head, but after a while, I realized that is so NOT what I wanted, so I started putting a little more effort in my hair and making it look civil. Here are a few of those efforts.
I blow dry my hair after every shower. This prevents the "hay stack" look in the morning, and generally calms my hair down a lot. It also takes forever to dry my hair since there's just so much of it, and it's also pretty long.
I cut bangs! The bangs frames my face well, and makes me look better.
I dye my hair brown! Black is nice. But with the amount of hair I have, and it's volume, black would make my hair look far too heavy and dense. The color brown makes my hair look much lighter and makes my hair appear as if there's less then the actual, mammoth amount!
I curl my hair every now and then when i have some extra time on my hands. Since i have a square jaw, the curls kinda cover that up and make me look better. Haha!

And enough is enough about my boring hair!

Spider Man
I watched Spider Man 1 with my younger siblings the other day, and I just realized all over again how dorky Spider Man is when he's not in his skin-tight costume. But he's awful sexy when he's flying around saving damsels in distress! Haha! Oh, and yeah, it helps when he doesn't open his mouth!

And that's it for today! I'm off to bed, peoples!

Night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go to sleep just yet!!! Stay up and keep me company. And you're right you do look good ^^

Eyeliner said...

Haha! Are you kidding me? I'm so off to bed! But thanks anyway,for keeping up with my insanity. I appreciate it. *smiles*

Rhyden said...

wow you are growing up all nice and pretty. nice_____, nice ______, nice everything.

Eyeliner said...

Why, thanks!

.